SlimmingWhirled and stuff

A Christian mother's notes on her battle with weight, MS, and life in general. With a generous helping of optimism and craft-work!

Monday, February 06, 2006

A rant thats better by far than any tablet...

Sighs......................

My waking up because of the pain in my legs and arms is even effecting dear FB as I am disturbing him through-out the night. I have quite a high tolerance of pain I believe, but this is frustrating!

I do see GP on wednesday but if i take anymore medication i will rattle!!
I know i really should not complain far worse folk than I in the world but I suppose I am feeling sorry for myself and need to release it here.
I feel so tired and drained and soo need to tidy up house but even the hoover is too much,even brushing my hair is painful.. some people might say great excuse lol. Ohh i still have my humour thank-fully and i will always have the Lord.
Would you believe it they have just started road works outside and the noise is deafening, see a good rant always makes you feel better honest....I have now finishes my rant and feel better. Knew i would. Arhhhh raod work noise has now gone..

Don't think weigh in tommorow will be a good one, over indulged in some wonderful food this weekend.

2 Comments:

At 11:35 AM, Blogger Susanna said...

I over-indulged too and lost 1 1/2 lbs, so there is hope for you my dear!
I though the pain was better......is the treatment no longer effective?
Praying for youxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 
At 3:11 AM, Blogger Moomin said...

Dear Mrs Baptist
I managed to gain last week and this week will not go because we have two Ghanaians coming to dinner. We intend to pick their brains about travelling in Ghana - probably in October/Novemeber to visit pastoral brethren there. Now is that a good excuse or what?
You are allowed to cry when in pain. Hope you can down load the Bible Studies on Job - Wednesdays -because I'm sure you will identify with him and his pain. Although he made mistakes, the record is there to help us. The Lord will help you to bear it. Ask the MS nurse and get all the practical/medical help you can.Hope you enjoyed your family get together last weekend.
Love and a big hug and praying.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home