SlimmingWhirled and stuff

A Christian mother's notes on her battle with weight, MS, and life in general. With a generous helping of optimism and craft-work!

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

07/02/06 weigh in

Well it was just pay and weigh tonight i really was not upto staying to class and neither was FB, to my amazement i lost 2 1/2 lbs bringing my total to 30 1/2 lbs loss...FB had a small gain but thats a little glitch that will be remedied for next week.
I will have to stay focused if this loss will stay a loss.

4 Comments:

At 1:42 PM, Blogger Susanna said...

Hey Mrs, slow down!!! How am I meant to keep up with you? I am on 26 1/2 so it would only be polite oof you to maintain for a couple of weeks now.....! Hee hee

No, really, well done you!

 
At 3:14 AM, Blogger Moomin said...

Carry on down Mrs Baptist - excellent news for helping yourself to health. I suppose small really is beautiful!

 
At 10:10 AM, Blogger nuttynurse said...

Not in Africa you know! The hostess on my ward is actively trying to put on weight to imcrease her africaness! If a woman is thin in Africa it is a sign that the husband is not looking after her so eat on I say............

 
At 4:44 AM, Blogger Clare said...

When i was in goa years back my taxi driver asked me if i was wealthy , i asked why , he replied because your a big woman.
I explained in a polite manner he bettter be careful saying that to us westerners as they might not take it to well, then we laughed..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home