SlimmingWhirled and stuff

A Christian mother's notes on her battle with weight, MS, and life in general. With a generous helping of optimism and craft-work!

Friday, March 31, 2006

Yipeeei I have won my mini battle!!!

Well another friday came. This mean't injection day.

Walked into surgery feeling confident that I will just do it , and guess what, I did!
It took no time at all , before I knew it I had done it. Now I can do it at home in a more relaxed enviroment. The size of the needle doesn't even bother me now , just the intial sticking it in makes me think this will hurt, and everytime I had to answer no it doesn't. I have won this mini battle.

I am so looking forward to this weekend , I am going to London for a wedding and will see FB's side of the family and it has been awhile since I last saw them, so I am really looking forward to it. It will also be a well needed spiritual rest in some most difficult times we have been recently having. I cannot go into detail but I ask for much prayer for us as a family.

Ermm my weight loss has halted over the last few weeks , in fact I have gained 2 lbs in total and it is a wedding weekend ahead , oh dear oh dear ..
I have still lost 2 stone 4 1/2 lbs , so it have to be positive. I have gone done two dress sizes and wearing some clothing I have not managed to wear in awhile, so that is a plus.

1 Comments:

At 5:18 AM, Blogger Moomin said...

Very well done indeed. Carry on Mrs Baptist.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home