SlimmingWhirled and stuff

A Christian mother's notes on her battle with weight, MS, and life in general. With a generous helping of optimism and craft-work!

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

14/03/06 weight report

Well i have actually put some effort into this week and the result being loosing 2 1/2 lbs. This has really given me a needed boost to focus more.
I have lost 2 stone 6 1/2 lbs now (34 1/2lbs), just half a pound off my 2 1/2 stone award and my mini target of loosing 2 1/2 stone before the wedding.
I think alot of my motivation has been to prove my doctor wrong , that I am actively loosing weight. Maybe he does this on purpose to get your determined to prove him wrong..
Poor FB is still unwell and was pleased with a small gain. He really cannot shift this flu bug. SoI am now filling him with multi vitimins and B 12 supplement , if this doesnt work , atleast he will rattle in a tuneful way lol!

2 Comments:

At 11:40 AM, Blogger Susanna said...

Way to go Mrs B. Don't worry, there is no way I will catch you. You are too good!

 
At 3:37 PM, Blogger Moomin said...

Dear Mrs Baptist,
'Way to go!' as they say these days. The Moomin is going to try harder now.. Have just planned my eating for the next week and will record every mouthful. Going to do RC GI Jeans Kick-start diet .. well.. I do need a bit of a kick, I think. Instructor, she say, 'You are out of control; you don't want to lose weight enough', and that is the truth!! I like eating too much. So take up a new mantra: 'Nothing tastes as good as being slim feels' and keep chanting when tempted.
Actually, a better mantra might be to do with one's body being a temple - how dare I abuse it with food!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home