SlimmingWhirled and stuff

A Christian mother's notes on her battle with weight, MS, and life in general. With a generous helping of optimism and craft-work!

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

How wonderful

When you feel at your weakest , is'nt wonderful how we can throw ourselves on our Lord, sinners as we are, being so priviledged to be able to do this. We should not be afraid to ask the Lord for help in times of trouble , but at the same time we must not forget to thank Him over and over again.
The reason why I write these words is that the past few weeks have been a trying and testing time for myself and my family on a whole. I will not go into detail as I at this time cannot.
I just wanted to share the joy I have in having such a mighty Lord that I can go to and leave it all in His hands. How awesome it is to be able to ask for help from somone so Mighty, and to know you are being listened to , no matter how weak and feeble the prayer is.
The past few weeks have been filled with much prayer, more than I do normally (which is not enough anyway). How I have found peace in doing this and how the word of the Lord opens up so clearly and directs us , especially when the life surrounding you is in such turmoil. Is;nt it wonderful even when life feels so hard and huge upward battle, the Lord always helps you and brings you peace.
We have such a loving God that always listens , never stops loving and is there always , never letting you down and never breaks a promise. How truly wonderful.

3 Comments:

At 2:22 PM, Blogger Susanna said...

Amen sister.

 
At 3:37 PM, Blogger Moomin said...

A despondent (for no good reason either) Moomin agrees totally! I cannot believe how much He takes from us cold sinners.. I think I'd have cut me off long ago. Hallelujah! What a Saviour.

Oh! my word verification is zohbly - let's adopt it as a new word. What could it mean?

 
At 12:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing about the love of our Lord. :) May He continue to bless you and your family with His wonderful grace!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home