SlimmingWhirled and stuff

A Christian mother's notes on her battle with weight, MS, and life in general. With a generous helping of optimism and craft-work!

Friday, June 30, 2006

My dear nephew ..

I havent blogged in a long while as my time and energy have been focused on the flat.

I wanted to share and ask for prayer for my dear nephew. He is so unwell and is in hospital.
He is on a drip to help keep the fluids up and my sister is at his side 24/7.
His body weight has been falling and keeping food down proving very difficult.
All sorts of tests are being done I will update you when I know more.
He is only eight months and so fragile.

Please pray for him and his family.

5 Comments:

At 5:25 PM, Blogger Phillip M. Way said...

praying here - keep us posted!

~pastorway

 
At 11:02 AM, Blogger Clare said...

On saturdaY my sister picked me up and we visted my sister with the poorely child.
I t was heart wrenching to say the least to see him , he has no weight, skin and bones some might say, but he was still his inquistitive self which made me smile.
He is still under observation and the poor boy had so many needle marks on his feet and arms.
Several diseases are being looked into .One thing is he is he isnot absorbing salt and this is the key to him throwing up and dribbling so badly the doctors say.
Was told today (sunday) he has gained a little weight which is a step in the right direction.
Please continue your prayers for him.

 
At 5:24 AM, Blogger Clare said...

Nephew is having a MMR scan on wednesday I will keep you posted on any results..

 
At 6:29 AM, Blogger Moomin said...

Hallo Mrs Baptist.. sorry to hear about the little chap. Will remember your family in prayer. FB has been sighted at the reception desk - he can fill us in. (I made a grand entrance and knocked his pot of badges over.. Mr Moomin wryly acknowledged 'Mrs H has arrived!') Love from Moomin

 
At 6:21 AM, Blogger Clare said...

He is now being starved for 48 hours (he is still on drip). They are going to put this dye into his body barium or something similar and see if it is a blockage on friday.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home