SlimmingWhirled and stuff

A Christian mother's notes on her battle with weight, MS, and life in general. With a generous helping of optimism and craft-work!

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Last Week.

On friday when I was injecting myself with my MS drug it was more tender than usual by the next day I had a bruise the size of knuckle..Must of hit a blood vessel.. Ouchie..
During the afternoon I decided to make fresh fruit kebabs for a healthy treat.And some healthy options for tea, quorn kebabs with cherry tomatoes , healthy carrot cake , hard boiled eggs etc
Friday at 4.00 pm my parents came over for a pre birthday get together , my son was like a coiled spring.Happy birthday was sang and cake offered but we had fruit kebabs instead , how healthy of me for a change but the birthday cake looks sooo nice , must resist must resist....
For tea I handed FB his plate with kekabs pasta etc he looked at me and said how am I supposed to eat that , errr use your mouth ?? lol

On Saturday my son was nine , incredible how quickly the years can flyby. Had a pizza hut birthday with a few of his close friends (there goes my diet again!) , they were all really well behaved and happy birthday was sang beautifully lol!! He got throughly spoilt again all his money is going to be saved for the summer holiday fund.

Sunday was yet another blessed day for me , I got so much out of the ministry , God really does look after me I am so thankful. We are finding our feet slowly after sadly leaving the Church I was married and baptised in for personal reasons . We are taking our time to find our new church home and asking many questions to make sure it is right for us and most importantly that we want to settle in a church as quickly as possible mainly for my sons sake.

Today is tuesday weigh in day , errrrr 5 out of 7 days on plan so my fault entirely if I dont lose weight. Also my son is joining a childrens weekday group tonight so watch this space on how it goes.
As you might of noticed I have not mentioned weigh in lately thats because I had a huge blip over easter and still trying to get focused , I start week well then I get to saturday and something always goes wrong..Mainly wrong foods tempt me and I seem not able to resist..Well It has to stop so this week 100%, it now written down I have nowhere to hide If I dont.

I have muttered enough..

4 Comments:

At 2:34 PM, Blogger nuttynurse said...

Glad to hear John had a good day even if it scuppered your diet again!

Blessings xx

 
At 4:38 AM, Blogger Susanna said...

I can resist everything......except temptation! Keep going girl! I am having a 'kick my butt into weight loss gear' phase at the moment........hee hee, but I bet it will not last long!

How is your nephew?

 
At 8:48 AM, Blogger Clare said...

I maintained so still havent shifted that blip , I really need a kick on the bum to get focused FB WHERE ARE YOU LOL..

Now here's hoping arsenal win tonight ...

 
At 5:18 AM, Blogger Moomin said...

I prefer the see food diet: you know, see food and eat it?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home