SlimmingWhirled and stuff

A Christian mother's notes on her battle with weight, MS, and life in general. With a generous helping of optimism and craft-work!

Friday, April 28, 2006

Getting focused on eating plan.

I am really trying to get focused on our slimming world plan and found going back to class difficult. FB said we have to go back no matter howmuch gain, or we will never succeed. He is right of course but it does not make it any easier.
The last three weeks including three birthday's have been eating all the wrong things , that taste soooooooooooooo good. lol.

So back on the plan since Monday 100% and oh boy has it been difficult. Going to have to get my cooking head on and come up with some new and interesting recipes that will satisfy my tastebuds. Have just got a vegetarian indian cookbook out of library , thought I would have a go and some of the recipes as FB loves indian and adapt them into the plan.

Watch this space if all goes well I might even share a few recipes.

I have to admit with all the rich food I have been eating recently it was nice to go healthy again. I know its about 1/2 stone I have gained during my eating frenzy so shifting that is my first target. I go back to class tuesday for the first time for a few weeks so weigh in could proove a little tense lol. I am back to drinking atleast 3 litres of water a day , I think you lose weight because of all the exercise to and fro from the bathroom!

I have asked FB to sit down and help plan a weekly menu for us all , doing this should prevent me falling off it and using excuse I don't know what to cook.

My fight with weight continues and I shall win... errrrr yes I will .... errr I will try , no I have to win.. See argueing with oneself can be productive.

5 Comments:

At 7:12 AM, Blogger Susanna said...

Oh I sooooo empathise! I had an eating bender and had to make myself go back to class. But back I went. We had a new consultant who seems nice, but perhaps a little stricter than the last one. Overall I gained 3 1/2 lbs. So much for all my 'targets' huh! I have tried to be soooooooooo good this week, but it is hard. I tried success express but you can't fill up so much on bulky frees so I may go back to green days....if teh exeter anniversary tea and lunch at P-I-L on Sunday doesn't scupper me!!!!

 
At 12:39 AM, Blogger Clare said...

Cannot get my head around success express, I think I would go hungry..

 
At 11:48 AM, Blogger Susanna said...

Gonna try mix 2 match next!

 
At 2:46 PM, Blogger nuttynurse said...

Whoa there, some fanatical slimming whirls on the horizon!

I don't think me and D's trip to Devon helped Susanna's cause and it certainly didn't help mine. When i went back to the gym last week for the first time in a while a could feel my belly wobbling as I ran on the treadmill, TASTY!

To enhance your thirst for exercise you can adopt the toilet aerobics. Basically you do some squats post micturation to firm up those thighs!

Hee hee hee, wee wee wee :)

 
At 9:14 AM, Blogger Moomin said...

Here is a cunning wheeze. I was desperate NOT to put on weight last week and quite despaired of so doing. Shall I go, shan't I go (to exercise class). I went and walked there. I can only attribute the 2 1/2 loss to the perspiration! What will happen this week.....
I asked: How much have I put on this week?
You are supposed to lose, not put on.
Oh, so that's what I have been doing wrong......

 

Post a Comment

<< Home