SlimmingWhirled and stuff

A Christian mother's notes on her battle with weight, MS, and life in general. With a generous helping of optimism and craft-work!

Sunday, July 02, 2006

I saw this and thought it fun..

Appetizer = On average, approximately how many times per day do you yawn?
Far too many , and I do go do bed at a reasonable hour!

Soup = What was your most memorable school field trip?
Three counties Show and I got lost , my name was over the loud speakers I was so embarrassed and I got so told off by my teacher!Blushes..

Salad = Fill in the blank: I was extremely --------------- this week.
I was extremely tired this week!

Main Course = Which color do you think of when you hear the word "soothing"?
White, reminds me of fluffy clouds drifting on a summer day...Comes back from her dream world lol.
.
Dessert = What is something that, if you had to, you could save up the money to buy within one month?

Would be several new shirts for my husband..

This feast was on a my sister in laws blog and I thought it fun.

1 Comments:

At 6:32 AM, Blogger Moomin said...

White clouds in the summer - is there a cloud in the sky? It has been all blue this morning but now I see grey scudders blowing across and think London may be due for some rain?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home